You have the right to have an opinion, and for that opinion to be heard.
This page shows some ways that you can have your say, and hear about some opinions that children and young people like you have shared before on things that are important to them.
TAHI: Have your say now
RUA: What you've said
We have talked to lots of children and young people like you about a range of different topics. We will be publishing recent results shortly.
TORU: Other ways to have your say
Fun ways to have your say through organisations:
- Participate in the OCC Child and Youth Voices Project
- Join U-Report a new Unicef project for young people
- Take Save the Children's Happynomics Survey when it comes to your school
- Join your school's council or a local Youth Council
- Take part in fun Youth Week stuff
- Apply for Youth Parliament
- Join a youth or community group
- Join an online or real-life group, like Generation Zero or Rainbow Youth and have your say while raising awareness of issues you care about.