Staff are our most valuable asset
There are no current vacancies.
Working for us gives you the opportunity to contribute to ensuring all mokopuna live their best lives. We also offer:
- a friendly and informative induction to help you become familiar with our strategies, people, systems and policies, and to ensure you understand and can meet the requirements of your role
- support for your professional development through internal and external training, coaching, mentoring and secondment opportunities
- a capability and performance system to support your performance and development
- remuneration that is measured against market data
- flexible work arrangements that balance your personal obligations with the needs of the Office
- a safe working environment that supports your health and wellbeing
- a confidential employee assistance programme
- a child friendly work environment.
All our work is guided by our tikanga framework: Aroha, Pono, Tika and Mātauranga.