We publish a range of reports, submissions, corporate documents and media releases.
Rights: Now! Engaging with children on matters that affect them
Rights: Now! is a level 2-3 education resource that introduces children and their teachers to children’s rights and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (the Children’s Convention).
The resource has a specific focus on a child’s right to have their say, participate and be heard on issues that affect them.
The resource includes:
- Two lesson plans including hands-on activities
- Background information and resources
- A child friendly ‘Children’s Convention’ poster
- Opportunities for children to exercise their right to have a say in their world
- Support for teachers and facilitators
To access the Rights: Now! resource and the 'Every Child has Rights' poster click on the appropriate links below.
- Rights Now Resource (Web Version) (pdf 1.9 MB)
- Every Child Has Rights Poster (A3) (pdf 1.6 MB)
- Every Child Has Rights Poster (A4) (pdf 1.3 MB)
- Rights Now Resource Print Version (Crop Marks) (pdf 1.5 MB)