Working for us gives you the opportunity to contribute to ensuring New Zealand is a place where all rangatahi and tamariki thrive. We also offer:
- a friendly and informative induction to help you become familiar with our strategies, people, systems and policies, and to ensure you understand and can meet the requirements of your role
- support for your professional development through internal and external training, coaching, mentoring and secondment opportunities
- a capability and performance system to support your performance and development
- remuneration that is measured against market data
- flexible work arrangements that balance your personal obligations with the needs of the Office
- a safe working environment that supports your health and wellbeing
- a confidential employee assistance programme
- a child friendly work environment.
All our work is guided by our tikanga framework: Aroha, Pono, Tika and Matauranga.
Senior Advisor - Strategy, Rights and Advice (with specific responsibility for the Convention on the Rights of the Child)